- Fly Lines
- Spey & Switch Lines
- Scientific Anglers
- Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Creek Trout
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Creek Trout
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
The Creek Trout Taper is designed for casting in small creeks where your average weight forward lines doesn’t make the cut. The rear loaded short-bellied fly line with an extended handling section. That means more mass is distributed to the front of the line, which assists in turning over weighted flies and performing roll casts.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Short-head design with handling line delivers flies at short-to-medium range with extended line control; Built full size heavy
- Turns over weighted nymphs and streamers, yet offers light presentations when used with long leaders
- SA AMP S CREEK TROUT WF X F (X = line weight)