Holiday Gift Guide
Gifts from $50 - $100
Fishpond Lost Trail Wading Staff
For general wading and hiking support
Made from lightweight and durable aluminum tubing
Folds down into three sections for easy carry and storage
Locking button secures the folding sections when pulled tight
Additional quick release adjustable locking mechanism for adjustable height
Interior durable twisted metal cord coated in protective polytube
Lightweight cork and foam handle
Adjustable webbing strap with neoprene padding
Included rubber tip(removable)
Included wading staff pouch fits the staff perfectly when folded down
Pouch is made from thermoformed foam and ballistic nylon
Pouch is compatible with any wading belt up to 2" wide
Pouch includes a D-ring for attaching a retractor(not included)
Fishpond Blue River Chest / Lumbar Pack
One of Fishpond's longest selling packs can still be be worn as a lumbar, chest pack or sling. Regardless of how you wear it, you can still carry everything you need on the water and have it right at your disposal, and out of the way when you don't. You'll still be surprised at how much you can carry in the the Blue River pack. Only this one is built of classic waxed canvas, meaning it will retain its beauty and water-repellency a lot longer than you will.
- Main storage compartment with three interior pockets
- Patented, molded zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Tarpaulin tabs and elastic loops for accessory attachment
- Attachment points for tools and hemostat
- Molded, signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- 366 cu. in.
- 9.5" x 5" x 7"
Fishpond Summit Sling Pack
- Includes Fishpond's patented and signature molded drop down fly/cargo bench with outside velcro for fly foam attachment
- Hypalon and tool attachment features in all the right places
- Coated YKK water resistant zippers
- Flexible TPE lash tabs for rod tubes
- Integrated net sleeve on back panel
- Shoulder pad work station with velcro and Hypalon attachment points
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System
We all agree here in the shop that this new fishpond wading belt and pack system is remarkably functional and innovative unlike any other pack we have seen before.
This system includes a pack that slides independently from back to front, a molded net holster for long-handled nets, a shoulder strap with tool and fly attachment, and options to attach our new molded wading staff pouch, drink holder, and Quickshot rod holder. Functional and purposeful. Can be worn with vests, chest packs or other gear of choice.
Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configured on the left or right side
- Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoudler strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip
- Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Hemo’s sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
Burrito Wader Bag
- 210D Main body with PU coating and DWR finish
- Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric liner with PU coating and DWR finish
- Drawstring bag with a large fold out mat for changing out of wet waders
- Waders, boots, and gear get rolled up into the mat and into the bag for safe transport
- Drawstring closure
- Webbing shoulder strap
- One webbing haul handle on each side of the bag
Simms Wading Staff
For every cubic foot per second scheming to send you sideways, Simms’ 7075 Aluminum Wading Staff offers a balance-enhancing solution. The durable, 4-section staff has a locking detent button and includes an adjustable FastLock system for customizable lengths between 51 and 56 inches. Contoured, TPR molded handles deliver surefire grip in the heat of battle. And an ergonomic strap system features a quick-release mechanism for added safety. Neoprene sheath comes standard.
- 7075 Aluminum tubing is highly durable
- Contoured TPR molded handle allows for secure grip
- 4-section staff has locking detent button and adjustable FastLock for users to customize length between 51” and 56”
- Ergonomic strap has a quick release mechanism for safety in dangerous wading environments
- Fits the Wading Staff Retractor (not included) and Wading Staff Rubber Tip (not included)
APPROX. WEIGHT:: 14.4 oz
DIMENSIONS:: 2.5” x 20” (Collapsed) and 51"-56" extended
SIZE: : ONE SIZE
Fleece Midlayer Top
Little compares to the solitude of a winter day on the water, especially if you are prepared for the cold. Simmsmen's Fleece Midlayer Top adds warmth on its own or can be layered under your favorite jacket. The grid-fleece interior traps heat next to your body without adding bulk or limiting your range of motion, and a smooth exterior makes for easy layering.
Simms Coldweather Shirt
Quick dry warmth featuring micro fleece waffle-lining But Simms takes this hardworking mainstay into the 21st, with the boosted warmth of waffle-lined micro-fleece internals. ColdWeather LS features include quick-dry performance, potent UPF 50 sun protection, and chafe-free, off-shoulder seaming for added comfort. Stash gear in two super-sized, top-close chest pockets. And stay effortlessly stylish in these ultrawarm, brushed-flannel performance plaids.
Simms Rivershed Sweater 1/4 Zip
- Sweater knit fleece with no pill face and good warmth-to-weight ratio
- 2-way stretch
- Quarter length center front zip
- One zippered chest pocket
FABRIC TECH: : 100% Polyester sweater fleece
APPROX. WEIGHT: : 17.6 oz
STYLE FIT: : Traditional Fit
COLLECTION: : Off-Water
Simms Gore-Tex Exstream Hat
Snuff an Arctic assault with Simms’ fully waterproof, quilted fleece-lined 3-layer GORE-TEX® ExStream™ Hat. Features include a plush elastic sweatband and customizable fit thanks to an adjustable circumference with a back cord lock. Black under the brim reduces glare. One size fits most.FEATURES
- Quilted fleece lining
- Plush elastic sweatband
- Adjustable circumference with back cord lock
- Black under brim reduces glare
Guide Windbloc Hat
- 6-panel camper style cap with ear flaps
- Polartec® Windbloc® 100% windproof material with 4-way stretch
- Interior grid fleece crown with high-loft fleece ear flaps
- Cohaesive™ cord lock for adjusting fit
APPROX. WEIGHT:3.5 oz.
Plan D Boat 50/50
Plan D 50/50 box has one side of their patented hook and slit foam retention system that keeps your articulated flies tamed in the box. SImply insert one of the attached stainless hooks through your hook eye and slip the bend of your fly hook into the slotted foam. The other half has standard slit foam. The outside has a slit foam patch to dry your flies after a hard day of fishing.
Size: 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4″
Plan D Boat Plus
Plan D boat plus box has two sides of their patented hook and slit foam retention system that keeps your articulated and intruder style flies tamed in the box. Simply insert one of the attached stainless hooks through your hook eye and slip the bend of your fly hook into the slotted foam. The Plus has an additional row that allows for 80 large and small articulated streamers.
size: 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4″
Plan D Boat Articulated
Plan D boat Articulated fly box is your solution to storing a parade of big and meaty articulated streamers, Plan D boat articulated box has two sides of their patented hook and slit foam retention system that keeps your articulated and intruder style flies tamed in the box. Simply insert one of the attached stainless hooks through your hook eye and slip the bend of your fly hook into the slotted foam.The patented hook and slit foam system is ideal for taiming those pesky jointed hooks and keepig a sleek, neat fly box.
Plan D Pack Max Articulated Plus
Plan Pack Max Articulated fly box is your solution to storing a party of articulated streamers, Plan D Pack Max articulated box has two sides of their patented hook and slit foam retention system that keeps your articulated and intruder style flies tamed in the box. Simply insert one of the attached stainless hooks through your hook eye and slip the bend of your fly hook into the slotted foam to keep a sleek and neat fly box. The pack max has enough space for 40 articulated flies.
size: 9.54″ x 5.22″ x 1.63″.
Line Wallet by Finn Utility
MATERIALS: 18oz. waxed canvas, 10-12oz. English bridle leather,
brass rivets, embossed logo
LENGTH: 6 inches
WIDTH: 6 inches (folded)
LINER: 6.5 oz shelter canvas
Made in the USA
Leader Wallet by Finn Utility
Constructed form 10 oz army waxed duck cotton and
hand crafted in Vermont.
closed: 11cm x 16 cm
open: 26cm x 16cm
pocket width 8.5 cm
Jacob's Wallet by Finn Utility
The Jacob’s Wallet is constructed from 18oz waxed twill canvas and sheep shearling. If you drop it in the river, it floats and then dries quickly in the sun.
6 in x 4 in. closed dimension.
Made in the USA.