Holiday Gift Guide
Gifts from $50 - $100
Fishpond Blue River Chest / Lumbar Pack
One of Fishpond's longest selling packs can still be be worn as a lumbar, chest pack or sling. Regardless of how you wear it, you can still carry everything you need on the water and have it right at your disposal, and out of the way when you don't. You'll still be surprised at how much you can carry in the the Blue River pack. Only this one is built of classic waxed canvas, meaning it will retain its beauty and water-repellency a lot longer than you will.
- Main storage compartment with three interior pockets
- Patented, molded zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Tarpaulin tabs and elastic loops for accessory attachment
- Attachment points for tools and hemostat
- Molded, signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- 366 cu. in.
- 9.5" x 5" x 7"
Fishpond Summit Sling Pack
- Includes Fishpond's patented and signature molded drop down fly/cargo bench with outside velcro for fly foam attachment
- Hypalon and tool attachment features in all the right places
- Coated YKK water resistant zippers
- Flexible TPE lash tabs for rod tubes
- Integrated net sleeve on back panel
- Shoulder pad work station with velcro and Hypalon attachment points
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System
We all agree here in the shop that this new fishpond wading belt and pack system is remarkably functional and innovative unlike any other pack we have seen before.
This system includes a pack that slides independently from back to front, a molded net holster for long-handled nets, a shoulder strap with tool and fly attachment, and options to attach our new molded wading staff pouch, drink holder, and Quickshot rod holder. Functional and purposeful. Can be worn with vests, chest packs or other gear of choice.
Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configured on the left or right side
- Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoudler strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip
- Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Hemo’s sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
Burrito Wader Bag
- 210D Main body with PU coating and DWR finish
- Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric liner with PU coating and DWR finish
- Drawstring bag with a large fold out mat for changing out of wet waders
- Waders, boots, and gear get rolled up into the mat and into the bag for safe transport
- Drawstring closure
- Webbing shoulder strap
- One webbing haul handle on each side of the bag
Fleece Midlayer Top
Little compares to the solitude of a winter day on the water, especially if you are prepared for the cold. Simmsmen's Fleece Midlayer Top adds warmth on its own or can be layered under your favorite jacket. The grid-fleece interior traps heat next to your body without adding bulk or limiting your range of motion, and a smooth exterior makes for easy layering.
Simms Coldweather Shirt
Quick dry warmth featuring micro fleece waffle-lining But Simms takes this hardworking mainstay into the 21st, with the boosted warmth of waffle-lined micro-fleece internals. ColdWeather LS features include quick-dry performance, potent UPF 50 sun protection, and chafe-free, off-shoulder seaming for added comfort. Stash gear in two super-sized, top-close chest pockets. And stay effortlessly stylish in these ultrawarm, brushed-flannel performance plaids.
Guide Windbloc Hat
- 6-panel camper style cap with ear flaps
- Polartec® Windbloc® 100% windproof material with 4-way stretch
- Interior grid fleece crown with high-loft fleece ear flaps
- Cohaesive™ cord lock for adjusting fit
APPROX. WEIGHT:3.5 oz.
C&F Rod Rack For Headrest
Loon Iconic Tool Kit
Our two best-selling tools in one package
The Rogue Quickdraw Forceps and the Nip n Sip 2.0 were designed for the angler who demands a lot from tools, but who wants to carry very little. Both products are packed with features that make them as versatile and as useful as any tool out there.