Simms ExStream BiComp Hoody(Discontinued)
The ExStream BiComp Hoody marries high-caliber PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology insulation, encased in a stitchless quilted fabric in the upper, and durable Toray® Karuishi® fabric in the lower so you can layer up in confidence and comfort. Its low-bulk design wears perfectly under waders or bibs - no bulk where it's not needed or appreciated, around the waist. The fully insulated hood with elastic binding offers extra security against unruly elements. Whether rowing, motoring, or casting, gusseted arm panels and a drawcord at the waist enhance range of motion and keep it from riding up. Water-shedding cuffs with thumb loops keep dry sleeves in place. And a zippered chest pocket holds go-to essentials where they belong.
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology, encased with a stitchless quilt construction in the upper
- Fully insulated hood with elastic binding to lock out the elements
- Ultra-durable Toray Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric in lower
- Zippered chest pocket
- Water shedding cuff with thumb loops
- Gusseted arm panel for range of motion
- Adjustable hem
FABRIC TECH: Shell, Upper: Toray® 100% nylon Pre-Quilted 20d down tube with C6 DWR;Shell, Lower: Toray® Karuishi® 100% polyester, C6 DWR anti-microbial 1-sided fleece;Lining: 100% polyester;Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology
FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 2.27 oz./yd.2; Shell, Lower: 5.54 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 2.21 oz./yd.2 fill rate.