Winston Boron III TH Spey Rods(discontinued)
BORON III TH rods were designed with input from some of the world’s finest Spey casters. Featuring advanced Boron III technology, the series is more powerful and responsive, and offers even smoother casting and faster recovery rates. A Boron III TH is ideal for any style of two-handed angling and can easily transition between Touch-and-Go, Underhand and Sustained Anchor techniques. Whether you’re fishing Traditional Spey, Skagit, Scandi or Switch lines, you’ll find these lightweight rods to be incredibly accurate, capable of casting long distances with ease, and perfectly balanced to enhance line delivery and minimize fatigue.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Very lightweight, powerful — can generate very high line speeds
- The new standard in every category for Two-Handed performance
- Winston-designed grip supports infinite hand placement with any casting style
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide
- with nanoplasma ring. Chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Anodized aluminum, downlocking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock
- WEIGHTS: 6wt. thru 9wt.