39.95 54.95 $39.95
- RIO’s iFlight is the latest addition in the arsenal of heads for the skagit fly fisher. The short, powerful head has an 8ft long highly visible floating back end that is easy to track during the swing, and can be mended for total fly control. The unique clear camo intermediate front section is a fantastic asset for when extra depth is needed, in strong current and also on windy days, or when a slower swing is needed.
- Easy casting, deep loading design for effortless casts
- Powerful front end casts fast sinking tips and large flies
- Slow sinking intermediate tip for deeper and slower presentations
- Printed ID system on the front of the head for quick recognition
- For best performance, RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes:
- 450gr to 550gr – .030"/.032” Powerflex/ConnectCore shooting line, or 35lb SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 550gr to 650gr – .035"/.037” Powerflex/ConnectCore shooting line, or 44lb SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 650gr and bigger – .040"/.042” Powerflex/ConnectCore shooting line, or 50lb SlickShooter/GripShooter
Only a few left!