Simms Slick Jacket
When rainfall powerwashes the Pacific Northwest, find returns of ocean-bright steelhead and seek fortress-like shelter in Simms’ new Slick Jacket. Propelled by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric, with stretch, the Slick flows with your body for superior mobility, while the ultraclean outside-in design delivers snag-free performance from hood to bottom hem. Features include ample storage via large integrated chest pockets for fly boxes and tip-wallets, coupled with internal organization for river mainstays such as sunglasses, tippets, and leaders. Watertight, adjustable cuffs and a dual draw-cord waist keep the dank out, while plush hand warmer pockets with interior pass-thru zips allow you to access waders lying within, without breeching your external bulwark.
- 2 large chest pockets capable of storing a “6-pack” of fly boxes with internal organization
- 1 interior chest pocket with magnetic closure
- 2 large hand warmer pockets with YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® ultra water-resistant zips and interior pass-thru zips for access to inside of jacket
- Watertight adjustable cuffs & dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane; 100% Nylon backer interior
- Approximate weight 27 oz./ 765 g