Simms Fall Run Jacket(Discontinued)
QUILTED WARMTH THAT WON'T QUIT:
When cold threatens your will to fish, Simms' Fall Run Jacket delivers lightweight, ultra-toasty inspiration. From bottom hem on up to the wind-stymieing collar, PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation kindles the fire within - even when wet - and provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available. Brushed tricot-lined pockets cure cold hands, and a zippered chest pocket provides stowage for a small fly box and additional on-the-water essentials.
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation maintains 96% of its warmth when wet & provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio available
- Low-profile/high-performance insulation optimized to fit under waders or rain shell
- Tricot-lined hand-warmer pockets; zippered vertical chest pocket
- Dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
100% nylon, DWR treated, micro rip-stop face, 20d; PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, 60g/body, 40g/sleeves
APPROX. WEIGHT:11.5 oz./325g
- Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
- Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.