Simms Freestone Ambidextrous Fishing Sling Pack
The Freestone Ambidextrous Sling keeps all your required gear at the ready. The 18L fishing carryall has an array of pockets for positioning everything from camera to tippet to flies at your fingertips. There's a magnetic docking station for tools, a retractor attachment and looped webbing for nippers. And four zippers allow easy access to the main body, while compression straps hold your rod for the approach and return hikes.
- Ambidextrous design allows you to carry your gear on either the right or left shoulder
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside from top or either side of pack
- Front shoulder strap with magnetic docking station for mitten clamps, retractor attachment and looped webbing for nipper storage
- Lower shoulder strap has stretch mesh pocket for essentials and floatant storage
- Adjustable front panel contains loop field for wet fly storage, secured tippet holder, coated webbing daisy chain, and compression straps with rod storage
- Ambidextrous vertical net carry system
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven
DIMENSIONS: 10″W x 18.5″H x 7.5″D
CAPACITY: 18 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 1.5 lb.