Ultimate Scandi Taper Short- Intermediate/Sink 5
The seamless-density UST Short Intermediate/Sink 5 sinking Scandi head cuts straight through the surface, but the Intermediate section helps keep the fly speed up while the Sink 5 section brings the fly down to where the fish are holding. With the Intermediate section below the surface, there will be less influences by the current, providing excellent contact with the fly. Great for pools of medium depth and current.
- A shorter, more powerful version of our Ultimate Scandi Taper textured shooting heads
- Designed and developed for the Scandi style of Spey casting
- UST Shorts easily form tight loops and provide a strong delivery, yet allow for excellent control and gentle presentations when needed
- The textured surface cuts through the tension of the water, allowing for easier pickups from all points of the water column
- These lines are produced using our new Seamless Density (SD) technology, which gives you a better connection to the fly
- Seamless Density technology helps to eliminate hinging, which is quite common when you have significant, instant density changes