Winston Nexus (Discontinued)
The WINSTON NEXUS series is a new line of high-performance, very lightweight, fast action rods that redefine the high-end, all-graphite category. Their innovative design combines faster tapers, especially through the lower half of the rods, with the distinctive “feel” and smooth casting attributes that are hallmarks of a Winston. The result is “all around” rods ideal for a variety of situations; they are a joy to cast, and can generate added power when needed. By utilizing 100% graphite, the rod designers reduced the higher material expense of Boron III used in our top-of-the-line rods. Nexus rods have a gorgeous deep black finish, and are made to our renowned standards of quality and craftsmanship.
- Lightweight, ultra-smooth casting, fast action
- Innovative design combines modern, faster tapers with Winston “feel”
- Designed and built in Twin Bridges using US and non-US parts
- 100% graphite construction from parts rolled to precise specifications in Twin Bridges and other locations
- All-around fly rods for a wide variety of conditions and angling situations
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4, Deep Black finish
- GUIDES: Chrome nanolite stripper guide/
chrome plated snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Titanium colored anodized aluminum with burled wood insert on 3wt.-6wt.; anodized aluminum with fighting butt on 7wt–12wt.
- STORAGE: Deep Black, powder coated aluminum rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- WEIGHTS: 3wt. thru 12wt.