Winston Boron III TH-MS
With Winston's innovative BORON III TH-MS rods, Winston added three light line (3, 4 and 5wt.) trout models to the Boron III TH Two Handed series. Combining the power of a Spey rod and the finesse of a trout rod, this adds a new and exciting dimension to the sport. Featuring Boron III technology, these fast action rods excel in a range of Two-Handed situations, from covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. These rods have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the spey style lines.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Two-Handed Rods designed for trout fishing
- Very lightweight, powerful — can generate very high line speeds
- Special Winston-designed Microspey Two-Handed grip
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GRIP: New Microspey two-handed grip
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide
with nanoplasma ring. Special chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Anodized aluminum, downlocking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5wt.