Winston Boron III LS
The BORON III LS series combines cutting-edge boron technology with the renowned "Winston Feel" to produce the most advanced light line trout rods made. The medium-fast action is lively and responsive, and allows anglers to delicately present flies with pinpoint accuracy. Exceptionally lightweight, these rods offer the touch, feel and control required by small stream and spring creek enthusiasts, or anyone who enjoys stalking big fish with small flies while protecting light tippets. Winston has over 80 years of experience designing rods for these often challenging situations. The Boron III LS series continues this tradition, and sets a new benchmark in light line stealth performance.
- Advanced Boron III light line rods
- Medium-fast action with “Winston Feel”
- Proprietary design facilitates delicate, precise presentations
- Ideal for spring creeks, small streams and technical water
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- ACTION: Medium-fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Chrome nanolite stripper guide/
chrome plated, light wire snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Nickel Silver with burled wood insert
or anodized aluminum with graphite insert
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock
- WEIGHTS: 2wt. thru 5wt.