Scientific Anglers Classic Angled 176
ANGLED MEDIUM WATERPROOF FLY BOX
Most fly boxes do a number on bass bugs, poppers, and anything made out of deer hair. They end up mangled, crushed, and generally unusable. With the Classic Angled 176 fly box, smushed flies become a thing of the past. Designed to hold up to 176 medium-to-large flies, the 176 also features an angled center divider that provides added protection for all of your delicately tied deer-hair creations.
- Holds medium-to-large bass bugs in a thin profile
- Angled center divider prevents crushing poppers when closed
- Slit foam for predetermined placement of flies
- Waterproof, pocket-sized, and with see-though lid
- Size: 6” x 4” x 1.5” (15 cm x 10 cm x 3.8 cm)